Google Certificate Programs – Teens & Adults
Now is the perfect time to upskill with Google - and for free.
Take advantage of the opportunity to start a rewarding, profitable career for minimal commitment and NO cost. Selected participants will get a valuable Google Career Certificate that will set them up for an awesome career. Believe in yourself and take the plunge - we're ready for you!
Full scholarships for the new Google Career Certificates are now available, and the Arizona Alliance for Boys & Girls Clubs is excited to help bring these scholarships to our community. Delivered with the support of AZYouthforce, selected candidates will have the opportunity to earn this valuable certificate and fast track to a competitively paid job in a high-growth field.
Learn how you can earn a Google Career Certificate for free through the Arizona Alliance of Boys & Girls Clubs.
Applications are due March 17, 2023. A shortened Academy (10 hours) may be available at a later date. Call for more information. Once the Academy ends, participants will have 6 months to complete their certificate program.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Can only choose one Google Career Certificate Program to study online
- Must have a reliable internet connection and a computer with at least 1 GB of memory/RAM
- Must complete 10 hours of Essential Skills
About the Program
Designed by Google, this self-paced, online training program can prepare you for careers in the high-growth fields of project management, user experience (UX) design, data analytics, and IT support. And with under 10 hours spent studying a week, you can be prepped for a new career in under six months. Once you graduate from the Google Career Certificate program, you can connect directly with over 130 top U.S. employers to jump-start your job search.
You don’t need relevant experience or a degree to complete this flexible, online job training. Just put the skills, passion, and ambition you already have to work. Explore what the program has to offer at grow.google/certificates. Learn more about how the Google Career Certificates work to put you on the path to in-demand jobs.
There are over 1.27 million job openings across Certificate fields and the demand is growing. Earn a credential and stand out to employers with a Google Career Certificate.
of Certified graduates report a positive career impact in six months.
in-demand job openings across Certificate fields.
Google IT Support Certificate is designed to prepare learners for roles in IT support. Graduates will:
- Understand core concepts to all IT Support jobs, including troubleshooting, customer service, networking, system administration, operating systems, and security.
- Know how to assemble a computer, write effective support documentation, route paths and subnets, manage device software, and more.
- Dive into working with Linux, Cloud computing, and Command-Line interfaces.
- Be prepared for in-demand jobs such as: Technical Support Specialist, IT Help Desk, Computer Support Specialist, IT Manager, IT Administrator, Network Administrator, etc.
Google Data Analytics Certificate is designed to prepare learners for roles in data analytics. Graduates will:
- Have working knowledge of essential data analysis platforms (Excel, SQL, Tableau, R) and when to use them in the data lifecycle.
- Understand how to translate a business question into a data analysis exercise, including transforming, visualizing, and modeling data.
- Know how to distill findings into actionable takeaways.
- Have a capstone project completed, to be shared on their resume.
- Be prepared for in-demand jobs such as: Junior Data Analyst, Finance Analyst,
- Data Technician, Business Performance Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Healthcare Analyst, Data Specialist, SQL Server Database Administrator, etc.
Google Project Management Certificate is designed to prepare learners for roles in project management. Graduates will:
- Know how to manage and run agile and traditional projects and programs from initiation to completion.
- Possess a toolbox of templates and artifacts to manage an array of scenarios and essential elements (e.g. schedules, budgets, product requirements, etc.).
- Understand organizational structure, business process and acumen, and communication and leadership styles.
- Be prepared for in-demand jobs such as: Project Manager, Program Manager,
- Project Coordinator, Operations Manager, Supply Chain Project Manager, Project
- Management Analyst, Administrative Manager, Process Manager, Compliance Manager, etc.
Google User Experience Design Certificate is designed to prepare learners for roles in user experience (UX) Design. Graduates will:
- Have a portfolio including 3+ projects.
- Dive into working in Figma and Adobe XD – two of the most in-demand tools by employers.
- Know core concepts key to all UX design jobs (e.g. usability studies, design sprints, accessibility).
- Grasp the basics of UX research and how it informs design.
- Be prepared for in-demand jobs such as: User Experience (UX) Designer, User Interface (UI) Designer, Web Designer, E-commerce Web Designer, User Experience (UX) Researcher, Product Designer, Industrial Designer, Graphic Designer, etc.